Your riding lawn mower is very similar in some ways to your car in that you need to perform regular maintenance to ensure that all is operating properly and that your machine last a long time. If you fail to perform regular maintenance on your riding lawn mower then your parts will wear out faster and your riding mower will not perform as well as it used to. The good news is with some small engine tuneups and regular maintenance, you can prolong the life of your small engine and avoid spending hundreds of dollars on a new machine when you just needed to do a quick tuneup.
Here are a few tips that can help extend the life of your riding lawn mower:
- Drain the old fuel from your mower
- Replace the air filters in your mower
- Don’t forget to change the oil in your machine
- Check your blades, belts and spark plugs to make sure everything is sharp and clean
- Know when it is time to replace your riding mower if signs of old age appear or things don’t work the same after tuneups
We can perform a full diagnostic on your small engine riding lawn mower and we can do a complete small engine tuneup to make sure that your riding mower is ready for the coming cutting season and that your lawn mower is running in tip top shape. When you’re looking for small engine service, repairs, maintenance or even recommendations on which units to buy just give us a call and one of our small engine experts will be able to help you right away!